Magento’s Advanced Reports — Be in touch
How much do you value knowledge in your life? Knowledge is the key to achieve better results in whatever you do. Sometimes, information is much more valuable than money. However, in terms of a business, these two aspects are closely connected to each other. The reason is that knowing all the most recent news about the market and your shop’s activity is crucial to understand which way to choose to develop. If you have any issues with your website, you must know about it. If something changes in the world regarding trends or other marketing aspects — you have to know about it. This will help you avoid revenue loss and keep the sales rate at the highest level. The problem is that it’s not quite easy to monitor this information on your own even if you use Magento because the default functionality seems not enough to supply you with all the required data.
Luckily for you, there is a simple but yet very powerful tool that can give you everything you need. Install a small plugin that includes the most necessary reports for any eCommerce enterprise. With user-friendly navigation, you will have no complications in use, which means you don’t have special skills to figure out how the add-on works. Become a professional just by installing it!
Everything about advanced reports and how to create them
The most important feature of analytical reporting is that it contains all of the information you need to boost overall productivity and sales. Unlike Magento’s core functionality, this plugin makes use of all data, even data that isn’t available without add-ons, so you can see the most up-to-date information and statistics. This is a must for all eCommerce businesses. So, what exactly are these documents? It’s simple to learn how to use since it’s necessary and includes a variety of pre-made reports to meet your demands. You may examine your sales, orders, and consumers from several angles. You are always aware of the areas in which you need to improve. This means you’ll have a great opportunity to discover more about your sales in certain areas. This feature allows you to click on each region to receive a unique, dynamic virtual map. If you need to look at smaller zones, you can modify the map as needed. Country filtering is the single most essential tool for your business since it gives you an overview of sales, transportation, and clients.
Besides, the plugin allows you to alter existing templates or even create brand new ones, which gains the flexibility to potential configuration. If you want to create something unique, utilize the integrated tool with a user-friendly design and practical properties to create a report. You have complete control over what you see, allowing you to organize everything precisely how you want. Each store has its own secrets, and each technique has its own. To create a customized report, simply duplicate one of the previous reports and alter the parameters. By using the advanced Magento Advanced Reports extension, you can tailor analytics to your specific needs with this level of accuracy. And here’s how you may change current templates to make fresh new reports that meet your needs:
- Choose sales based on a variety of factors. You may choose two dimensions to track your sales and inventory in general, for example. You may use the SKU, which is a unique identifier for each item, to search for and track what you want. If you want to learn more about a certain item. The number of orders is the second dimension in this situation. Using this approach, you’ll be able to see how frequently certain products, as well as the precise quantity of commodities purchased in various orders, are purchased. Sales or consumers that buy your items can be filtered within a specific time range if you use data and customer group filters. This helps you to have a deeper understanding of your clientele and improves or degrades your mood. What is your favorite season? Who likes to spend more money on weekends and who spends more money during the week? These tactics have the potential to increase sales by a factor of ten.
- Total Costs Report. You may categorize the products according to attributes and choose from a range of alternatives if you need to compute total income over a period of time. This may be really useful in a variety of situations.
- Items have been taken away. You don’t have many items, and because you don’t have much to sell, you can’t meet your consumers. This might result in a reduction in sales, which would result in a loss of money. When rehabilitation is required, this report will notify you.
Ready for mobiles
Today, we all use mobile phones for a variety of functions, ranging from communication and pleasure to commerce and business. In recent years, the mobile industry has grown significantly, simplifying our lives. Monitoring the news no longer necessitates the use of large computers. Every mobile device, including the plugin we’re discussing, has a purpose to be optimized equitably. For a significant benefit, you can view your smartphone reports. This is a must-have tool for people who are constantly on the move. Dashboards may be accessed by scanning QR codes with your smartphone camera. You may feel certain that essential updates or other information will not be overlooked.
What else can you do here?
Of course, the best way to figure out what you’re capable of is to try it. However, because you are familiar with the product and why it exists, we believe it is the best approach to explain its potential and allow you to consider it. So, what exactly does the Magento Advanced Reports extension have to show us? There are many beneficial features accessible, so let’s go over them one by one, starting with the most important and working our way down:
- Dashboards that are both interactive and helpful. This plugin allows you to personalize your dashboard so that you can easily get the information you require. You may change the widgets to make your dashboard more customized. This saves a significant amount of time and money. The advanced dashboard contains more relevant data than the basic dashboard. You may also share the dashboard without having administrator access, which is a wonderful feature. Simply connect to a dashboard and view everything you want.
- Clustering on many dimensions. You may now categorize your data and create tables in different dimensions based on your choices. This feature enhances the overall functioning and allows you to concentrate on more important tasks. Users of the basic Magento version are never given the option of entering data by choosing parameters without the need of additional plug-ins.
- New columns have been added. The freedom to add new columns is considerably more than the number of standard columns, which is sufficient for most jobs. You may compute as many extra columns as you like with the columns you create. To add a column, use XML setup.
- Options for viewing. Users may also customize the add-on to ensure that they get the best experience possible. You may choose from a variety of charts, including the histogram. You may use columns to display categories. You may also assign a status to all transactions, making it easier to keep track of them.
Finally, we’d like to provide some information on the advanced reports for Magento 2 that we looked at today. Without a question, the plugin is one of the most fascinating. It’s simple but effective at the same time. The variety of options and degree of customization are incredible. This extension is a lot of fun to use since you may customize them to meet your own requirements. To grow your business, you must understand all there is to know about sales, clients, your product, and everything else. This plugin is software that gives you the needed format without any problems or delays. The price is also reasonable since it includes not only a powerful tool but also 90 days of free assistance, a money-back guarantee, and free upgrades, among other things. We must caution you against thinking about compatibility. Many people overlook this factor, so be sure you’re not in any trouble.