Magento 2 Help Desk: Are you in trouble?
When we get into trouble, we want someone to help us. Especially when we don’t know the way out. This is pretty sad when we have no one we can rely on in a tough situation. And it would be great to be sure you are never alone, no matter what happened. It goes the same for your customers because online stores, business in general, and all of this stuff — are just aspects of life that correspond to the rules of life. So, every person in the world wants to feel safe and confident while shopping in your store. To do this, it’s necessary to have a dedicated support team full of specialists who know how to handle any issue. People in this team have to work fast, focused, and efficiently. Otherwise, your clients will not get their problems solved in time, which leads to a bad reputation, sales decrease, and so on. However, the support team is not the only thing you should have — you also must have a decent helping system with the latest features.
And we know where you can get one! Install the module we are going to discuss right now and enjoy the most convenient and efficient help services. Let’s get to know how it works!
Why you should choose this?
This module improves one of the most crucial aspects of your store: the customer service you provide. It has a big influence on the return rate of your customers, which is crucial. The characteristics of this addon are adequate to handle any concerns with support. Thanks to their many and useful features, you can keep your customers happy while also enhancing your store’s productivity without wasting time.
The list of features
- The backend is simple to operate. Managing support is a breeze with the Help Desk MX interface. The administrator may view all of the issues and vital information from a single tab. With the help of the filter system, organizing tickets is a breeze. As a consequence, you may organize them by date, priority, client, and a variety of other criteria. If the parameters aren’t enough, try using the keyword search tool to get the ticket you’re looking for. Furthermore, you may personalize the user interface to your liking, which is excellent. Choose what should be displayed to personalize the addon.
- Polls on customer satisfaction Inquire about your store’s customer service after the issue has been closed. This allows you to evaluate the service’s quality, resolve problems, and inspire employees to attain the best results possible. Furthermore, such surveys offer people the feeling that they have real power and that they can make a difference if they are unhappy, which is crucial in eCommerce.
- Access. Using the administration interface, you may manage the permissions of various support departments and managers. This is crucial for properly splitting responsibilities and managing tasks, as well as ensuring that no one gets access to tickets they are not responsible for. As a result, you may want to restrict your Sales support team’s access to tickets related to sales difficulties.
- The user interface is straightforward. Any user may easily figure out how to seek help with this plugin because of its simple design. Customers do not need to complete a large number of forms; instead, they must choose the right options for the tickets they produce, such as priority and department. It also allows you to attach files, which is useful if you need to prove that an issue exists. This makes it easier for the support team to locate answers faster!
- Ticketing administration. Customers may rapidly analyze, respond to, or close a problem using a simple tab that displays the history of generated tickets. This is convenient as well as time-saving.
- The conversion is carried out in a fully automated manner. Another useful feature is the ability to link email accounts to the desk. All incoming emails are now able to be turned into tickets. Using complicated algorithms, this module detects and turns client emails into tickets, which are then delivered to the Help Desk. This is particularly useful if you have many email boxes for various departments, such as technical and sales. It will no longer be necessary for your customer care representatives and support staff to log in.
- Filtering SPAM You may spare your support team from being overburdened by blocking spam from reaching them. Set up filters to detect unwanted messages and delete any communications that contain them. This may be accomplished by combining the header, subject, and body filters to create a number of designs. This method is very beneficial in terms of time savings and productivity gains.
- Email is used to send notifications. If there’s something special about each ticket, send an email to your customers. Managers may use the plugin to add personal notes to any client complaint. As a consequence, your clients are always aware of the most recent information.
- Customers often call customer support to return items they’ve purchased. Despite the fact that this is a support problem, RMA requests should be generated to aid in the organization of the support staff’s work. Because the conversion is automatic, you don’t have to do anything. After being converted, a request is forwarded to the relevant extension.
- All knowledge is built on this foundation. It’s only reasonable that additional Mirasvit expansions will be added in the future, given that this isn’t the first. As a result, the Knowledge Base plugin may be used to allow customers to search for solutions right on the page where they submit their complaints. If you have an answer in your knowledge base, you don’t need to create a new ticket and add it to the support team’s work.
- The most convenient ways to reach us. Allowing users to contact your support staff even if they aren’t authorized is crucial. Many people forget to log in or have never created an account. Customers can contact the customer support department using the Contact Us option on the left, the Contact tab with a special feedback form, and the Help Desk section for registered users.
- Settings that are adaptable. You will have ultimate control over every ticket you receive. Under the General page, you’ll find the most significant information about the ticket, as well as the most crucial action buttons: Set the status/priority of the ticket in response. Select a different department. If the settings are left alone, the reply is sent to the client, but it can be changed to go to someone else. What are the advantages of doing so? Customers either don’t know who to contact or can’t get through to the right department or individual. With this plugin, customers may be sent to third-party receivers to communicate with them in private messages or public discussions. To browse from the current ticket to all of the customer’s tickets, select the Other Ticket Tab. Here you may see a list of all the requests you’ve submitted. The More tab contains additional information about the ticket that may be of interest to you right now. Managers might shift the focus of their issues and establish new categories to make them easier to locate.
- Reports. When it comes to expanding your business, information is crucial. One of the most effective strategies for raising store output and addressing challenges is to do an analysis. You’ll have all the information you need in only a few clicks. With the help of the module, you may see the following information: the number of newly produced and changed tickets; the number of answers and solved tickets; the time it takes the team to manage and resolve a problem; Survey metrics and response rates.
- Elements that are more complete With the Magento Help Desk add-on, your customers can effortlessly fill out their inquiries, presenting you with the most important issue-related information! To make tickets as thorough as possible and to make the resolution process run more easily, create additional fields and add them to your request form. To speed up the process, request that your customers provide you with a reason to contact them or something similar. On the following tabs, you’ll find this option: a simple form; a unique menu; a ticket creation interface; a pop-up window.
- Workflow is governed by rules. Set your own rules to improve compatibility. Workflow rules are the most effective method for automating certain operations and saving time and money. For example, you might tell the module to delete requests that haven’t gotten any answers from customers for a certain period of time. Here’s an example of a beneficial rule: a ticket’s status is changed when it receives a response; if a ticket does not receive a response within a particular length of time, the customer is alerted.
Any vendor has an obligation to assist others. Furthermore, this is something that everyone must do. Customer support service is a critical component of eCommerce business since it establishes your connection with customers, which has a direct impact on overall productivity. Improve Magento 2 support features with this fantastic, easy-to-use, and low-cost plugin!